TOUCHDOWN 21 mini
TOUCHDOWN 21 mini is a stage event. A stage event, that answers questions about Down syndrome. It can happen anytime and anywhere.
What is TOUCHDOWN 21 mini?
TOUCHDOWN 21 mini is a stage event created by the research project TOUCHDOWN 21.
People with and people without Down syndrome make it.
It answers questions about Down syndrome.
- What does everyday life for people with Down syndrome look like in Germany?
- How do they live and work?
- What is Down syndrome and how does it develop?
- What are chromosomes?
- Who was John Langdon Down?
- What traces can be found of people with Down syndrome in history?
- What is known about their lives from 2,000 years ago?
- Or 80 years ago?
- How can people with and people without Down syndrome work well together?
- For that to be possible, what needs to be considered?
- What are the health characteristics of people with Down syndrome?
- How do people with Down syndrome imagine their own future?
- What art exists that is made by artists with Down syndrome?
There are many more questions.
We don't have all the answers yet.
We want to keep working on it.
Much of this content can also be found at:
But some things are easier understood by talking about it, person to person.
And by being able to ask questions.
And to experience something together.
Are you interested in the stage event?
You can invite us.
We can come, for example, to a University.
Or a school.
To a theatre.
Or a festival.
You can decide if you want an overview of everything to do with Down syndrome.
Or are you interested in a more specific topic?
We can speak just about that.
We can run a workshop before the stage event.
With people with Down syndrome from Heidelberg or Madrid.
Then people can decide together what topics are important to them.
What do they want to talk about?
After the workshop, they can participate in the stage event.
We travel to other countries with TOUCHDOWN 21 mini.
The Ukraine for example.
Everything we need fits into 2 suitcases.
Would you like to know more about TOUCHDOWN 21 mini?
Do you have further questions?
Get in touch with us.
We can answer your questions.
Or make some plans together.
The Aktion Mensch sponsors TOUCHDWN 21 mini.
They have given us money for our work.
We thank them for that.